*Sunday Enlightenment Group *Monday Guided Meditation *Tuesday Reiki Share
What to bring:
· Bring a mat and bottle of water to class.
· Complimentary studio mats and fresh yoga towels are available.
· Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.
· PLEASE REMOVE SHOES AND SILENCE MOBILE DEVICES UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING.
· For your convenience, cubbies are provided for shoes and your essentials.
· Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
· No food or open containers are allowed in the studio.
· Ohm on the Water is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
· Please arrive in ample time to check in at the front desk and prepare yourself for your practice.
· New students are required to register and sign a waiver prior to participating in class. All students under 18 years of age must register and have a parent/guardian sign the waiver.
· Once in the studio, quiet interaction is permitted but please be respectful of other students centering in preparation for their practice.
· At Ohm on the Water, we understand that sometimes …life happens and you run late. No worries, we have a “Late Door” for latecomers!
· At the close of the class, please return all props to their proper place.
· Wipe down studio mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
*SPECIAL CONDITIONS & INJURIES
Please inform your instructor of an injuries or medical conditions you feel comfortable and appropriate to disclose. Anyone with series medical conditions or injuries should consult a doctor prior to participating yoga.
This is your practice and we encourage you to listen to your body and ask that you take all appropriate modifications offered. Please inform the instructor if you are pregnant or have any other concerns prior to the start of class.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support and will not be shared with others.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.
Need to Cancel?
If you sign up for a class and need to cancel, you can do so online up until 15 minutes prior to the start time and your account will be credited in full.
If you do not cancel prior to the start of class and do not show up for the class, your account will be charged accordingly.
Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you sign up for a workshop and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or contact us after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit.